Hey GGs! There’s a bunch of new faces around here so I thought it’d be fun to share a little about me. That way, when my mug pops up in your feed, you’ll feel like we are real life friends. Because I consider my GGs my real life friends.
1. GGs = Gorgeous Girls. I launched my blog, Hello Gorgeous, almost SEVEN years ago. Since day one, I’ve referred to my girls who read my words as my Gorgeous Girls. Along the way, we shortened it to GGs. I know many of my GGs not only by name, but also by what’s going on in their life thanks to our incredible private Facebook group.
2. I’m married to the SMOKIN hot @mattlanter. You probably recognize him from 9O21O, Timeless, Pitch Perfect 3, or maybe your dreams... Because he really is THAT dreamy.😍
3. We have a sweet baby girl, MacKenlee, and a Maltipoo, Soka.
4. We live in LA, but hubs is filming in Toronto, so we also have a spot in our hometown in Ohio since it’s drivable to his work.
5. Makeup (and hair too!) is my passion. I used to freelance as a makeup artist before launching #hellogorgeous and i still love giving makeovers whenever I get a chance. Halloween is when I get to be my most creative with makeup and @mattlanter gets to be his most creative with production.
6. I still love to play dress up and now I have my own little real-life Kenny girl dolly to dress too.
7. I co-host a weekly podcast about our pregnancy and now our parenting journey called @hellobabypodcast.
8. I was a fraud investigator before quitting to blog full time back in 2013.
What else do you wanna know about me?! Leave a comment below👇🏼 and let me know! I found the most AMAZING drugstore foundation for beautiful, glory skin! LMK if you want me to link my makeup details in Stories! #motd #foltd #selfie #selfiesunday.